Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Front Desk Agent here at The Hotel!

This week I thought I would bring about a nice change of pace by introducing the latest (and dare I say greatest) addition to our Front Desk Team here at The Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott in Exeter, NH.

This lovely flower goes by the name of Morgan and you can find her here most evenings of the week and sometimes on the weekend too! She's got a very diversified background and brings a fun level of professionalism and candor to the team. Not only that, she's an absolute laugh riot too!

In only a few weeks time she's mastered our finicky computer system too! Heck it too me about 2 months to get it all down pat and I look like a computer nerd. She did it in less than 14 days. She's more than happy to help out and always has a smile on her face.

We're lucky to have her here with us and we look forward to growing with her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment