Monday, May 24, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend is almost here!

I don't know about you, but man am I glad for all these National Holidays and Special Event weekends! Were we a country bed and breakfast out in the middle of North Dakota, I wouldn't have anything to blog about, except green pastures and the mountains.

But being that we're in a bustling Seacoast Town with all sorts of festivals, holidays and activity going on, there's always something new to discuss!

This coming weekend is the ever anticipated Memorial Day. This is the time of year that most folks open their pools for the summer season, put their boat into the water, and fire up their kegerators to get ready for a good old fashioned shindig. Me, I work! But that's the life in the Hotel Business, and on the plus side, I get to meet all sorts of interesting people from all over the world. You could say we're a small version of the United Nations, right here in Exeter, NH!

All this being said, you should consider making a reservation with us this coming weekend. Our rates are very reasonable and despite the sweltering heat outside, it's a cool 70 degrees inside. Which to be fair, I'm quite thankful for given this shirt and tie get-up I'm sporting.

So visit us online or stop by our hotel!

www.marriott.com/psmex

No comments:

Post a Comment