Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Mother's Day is here in just 3 more days! I'll be working Sadly, but I do have some flowers en route to mom for her special day...and let me tell you; I avoided the whole roses and carnations scenario. First off, Roses say I love You...and while I do love my Mom, it's not something I find to be appropriate. Secondly, Carnations say "I'm too cheap to get you decent flowers". So this year I went with a tropical bouquet including a few Bird of Paradise flowers and some Purple Lilly's. There's a few other blue and greenish flowers in there too, and let me tell you, it is fantastic. Hell, I'd like to get a bouquet like that!

So this Mother's Day, don't forget to tell your Mom that you love her, you miss her, or that she means something to you.

From all of us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott in Exeter, NH....Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment