Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pick your own fruit? Why I don't mind if I do!

That's right, its Fruit Picking Season. I find late summer/early fall to be the best time of year to get this done for a few reasons. One, the crowds won't be as intense as Early Summer Strawberry or Raspberry picking. Two, the weather is easily bearable. And Three, its a great thing to do and spend an afternoon with either friends or family, or both!

I'd reccomend checking out Applecrest Orchard and Farm.

http://www.applecrest.com/ 

They also have Cider Donuts every morning. Made fresh, and apple cider. Nothing in life is better than Hot Apple Cider with a freshly made Cider Donut. Try it, even if you're not a huge sweets person, you'll thank me. If you don't love the combo, let me know and your Donut is on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment